ABOUT THE COURSE:
SAP is the most used ERP software in the world with more than 3,50,000 customers across the globe. Trained SAP Users are required by industry to use the software more efficiently.
This 80 Hours course is designed to impart students / professionals knowledge of SAP’s Materials Management Module and their associated Business processes.
Target audience: Core Engineering, Commerce, Science, Pharmacy etc. Under graduates, Graduates, Post graduates, Professionals who wants to get into SAP Ecosystem as SAP Business Users
Unit 1: Introduction
Unit 2 – Organizational Structure
Unit 3 – Master Data
Unit 4 – Procurement Processes
Unit 5 – Outline Purchase Agreements
Unit 6 – Specific Procurement Processes
Unit 7 – Document Release Procedure
Unit 8 – Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV)
Unit 9 – Inventory Management
Unit 10 – Business_Process-MM
Unit 11 – Additional Concepts in Materials Management (MM)
Unit 12 – Business_Process-MM
FACTS ABOUT THE SAP
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the centre of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP innovations enable more than 335,000 customers worldwide to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP helps organizations of all sizes and industries overcome the complexities that plague our businesses, our jobs, and our lives. With Run Simple as operating principle, SAP’s nearly 75,000 employees focus on a singular purpose that inspires us every day: To help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP in INDIA
- Over 7,000 employees working directly for SAP.
- Over 6,000+ companies have successfully deployed SAP ERP in India. 2500+ of them are Small and Medium business. (SMB’S)
- 11 out of 14 “Navratnas” run SAP
- 24 out of 30 companies in Sensex run SAP
- 37 out of 50 companies in Nifty run SAP
- 36 out of 50 in ET 500 run SAP
- 21 of the top 25 brands in India run SAP
- 18 of the 20 companies listed in the BCG Global Challengers list run on SAP
- 25 out of the 40 Largest Indian Companies named by Forbes run SAP
- 7 out of the 13 Indian firms named by Business Week in ‘Asia’s Hot Growth Companies’ list run SAP
- Course completion certificate
- Become job ready with the skills of SAP Materials Management (MM)
- Enhance employability by meeting the skill requirement of industry to address ever changing business needs.
- Understand industry best practices supported by SAP ERP – “Be future ready”
- SAP Authorized course at Highly subsidized price
What are various modes of training?
Blended Instructor Led Classroom and E-Learning
What Kind of Projects I would be working on?
Opportunity to make career in Supply Chain Management, Materials, Purchase, Stores, Inventory in over 25 Industry verticals like IT, Automobile, Mechanical, Pharma, Chemical, FMCG, Electronics, BPO etc. as End Users/ Power Users which are run by SAP
For more details call us on 7888034000 or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org