Become a Partner!
Change is in the air with imminent arrival of a “4th Industrial Revolution”. Digital economy opportunity projected to double by 2024, there is really no better time to join hands with “NextGen Education Foundation”, a Technology Training Organization, having commitment and focused approach towards transforming individuals, academies and corporate’s with digital experience to help them attain the highest applied knowledge.
NextGen Education Program:
Digitalization is changing the face of industry at a rapid pace. Large medium and small organizations are transforming with the deployment of new age technologies for digital initiatives like Industry 4.0. To ensure this growth is scalable, it is critical to have a pool of talent that is equipped with skills to ideate, innovate and work on transformational technologies. With above view in mind, PRIMUS is launching NextGen education Program. NextGen, brings to you Industry 4.0 innovation labs ensuring that students find themselves at the top of the skills curve of IoT, Machine learning, AI, Analytics, Big Data, Complex problem solving, Critical thinking, Creativity , People management, Emotional intelligence ,Decision making, & Cognitive flexibility.
We will provide Universities, students and professionals the required skillsets which will drive the future employment market.
Industry Oriented Courses for Individuals, College/Universities and Industries
- User Adoption Of Next-Generation ERP Software
- SAP Students Academy – SAP Power User courses like MM, SD, PP, FICO, HCM combined with soft skills, Tally and advanced Excel
- SAP C/4HANA Solution Adoption for customer field staff.
- SAP Success Factors Solution Adoption for HCM candidates
- Course for becoming IT Manager and a move towards CIO and CTO
- Industry 4.0 adoption IoT, ML, Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurial toolkit-business knowledge ,finance, law, IT & other core business functions
- Testing – Automated and Manual
- Information Technology – Block chain Technology Details
- Information Technology – Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Siemens Learning’s
- MSCIT User Adoption Of Next-Generation ERP Software
- Computer Basics
- Operating System (Windows
- Word Processing (Microsoft Word 2013 / Google Docs)
- Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel 2013 / Google Sheets)
- Presentation Graphics (Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 / Google Slides)
- Personal Information Manager (Microsoft Outlook 2013 / Gmail Inbox)
- Cyber Security Skills
- Basic IT Awareness
- Smart Typing Skills
- Computer Ethics
Pre-Requisites to Become a Partner:
- Minimum 750 sq. (for Metro City)
- Minimum 1000 sq. (for Non-Metro City)
- Separate Consulting and Education seating facility
- Broadband Internet Connection
- UPS, Printer/Scanner
- Biometric Scanner(Preferably)
- Drinking water facility/Washrooms
- 1 Regional Manger
- 1 Dedicated Counsellor
- 2 Faculties
- 1 Delivery Manager
- 1 Business Development Executive
Operational Support by NextGen Education Team:
- Partners Consultants, Trainers, counsellor, operational staff and sales teams are trained so that all are fully qualified in Products, Services, delivery.
- Our operations support teams are committed to helping you in every step of the way. NextGen will handle alliances with OEM’s like Microsoft, SAP, Siemens and Tally, provide products support, course materials for Education, portal support and tools you need to succeed.
- Joint lead generation programs & events